Students who watch your lessons and enrol on your courses have expectations that your videos will deliver valuable educational content and they’ll learn the objectives stated in the description. Make sure your lessons/courses comply with these requirements:
- At least 5 minutes of video content in a single lesson
- At least 3 separate lessons in a course
- Valuable educational content
Keep in mind that your students will need to see and hear your lessons clearly so your lessons must meet our audio and video quality standards:
- HD video quality (720p or 1080p)
- Landscape picture orientation (not portrait)
- High-quality audio that comes out of both channels and is synced to video
- Audio quality that is not distracting to students
- Text to speech software is not allowed; students want to hear directly from you as an instructor to build trust.
When exporting video files in your video editing software, Preptical recommends that you select MP3 or AAC as your audio codec. Our video upload process supports many audio codecs, but selecting MP3 or AAC provides the most seamless upload experience.