Follow these steps to recover your Preptical account password.
- Click here to recover your password.
- Enter the email address associated with your account.
- An email will be sent to you containing a link to reset your password.
Didn’t Receive The Email?
- Check your junk/spam folder. Ensure ‘[email protected]’ is added to your safe senders or contact list.
- Wait up to an hour, although usually instant it can sometimes take a little longer.
- Confirm you’ve entered the right email address. Could you have signed up using a different email address? Did you spell everything correctly?
- If you still cannot reset your password, contact our support team.
Signing in with Google or social accounts
Accounts that use Google or social accounts to sign in won’t have a password attached, you’ll need to manage your password via your Google, Facebook or LinkedIn account settings.
If you want to create a password for your Preptical account and sign in with a username and password, you can sign in with your Google or social accounts, go to edit profile and create an account.