Preptical is a subscription-based test-prep platform for language test candidates, and tutors who are handpicked to join and sell their courses.
You can apply to become a tutor at Preptical by creating an account here and filling out the quick application form so that we can learn more about you and the lessons you’d be looking to share on the platform.
To find out what we’re looking for, please review the Preptical Selection Criteria below.
Once you have been approved, you can set up payment details and ensure you get paid your lessons earnings!
Preptical Selection Criteria
To create a high-quality library for learners (or subscribers in this case) and ensure that you, our tutors, best prepare for success on the platform, we have created specific quality expectations based on what we know learners are looking for. This includes:
- Consistent Quality: Tutors must have an exceptional level of quality displaying a very high level of knowledge.
- Keeping it Fresh: Tutors should be actively creating and uploading new work.
Exceptional course presentation and description of lessons: Lessons and courses must be accurately represented, with beautiful cover images and collateral. Lesson and course titles and descriptions must be clear and compelling.
- Proven track record: We require that your content receives good customer feedback.
Nice to have:
- Tutors should have a minimum of 10 lessons.
- Lessons and courses should display unique qualities that set them apart.
Must not have:
- Any intellectual property or copyright issues.
- Significant and notable negative feedback from customers.